Best for those of us who are too busy to source the components one by one, this setup was created from a single kit by ZooMed, which contained a 10 gallon (long) terrarium, sized 20” x 10” x 12” (51 x 25 x 30 cm) with a sliding screen top that could be kept in place with a simple latch which was nonetheless difficult for the animal inside to break or remove.
The kit’s contents include:
* A brick of Eco Earth substrate, a medium
* A medium package of Terrarium Moss
* Small food and water dishes
* A medium Habba Hut
* A dual analog thermometer and humidity gauge
* A small Natural Bush plastic plant
Also in the kit were:
* A small bottle of Wipe Out 1 for cleaning terrarium glass and tools
* A sachet of Reptivite with D3 to supplement your pet’s diet
* A small bottle of Reptisafe water conditioner
This appeared in Animal Scene’s December 2015 issue.