Dads. They often show say they do not want any pets in the house, but we all know how it ends. They grow to love their adorable companion animals and would treat them their kids more than their own.
We’re not complaining! Here are some proof how dads truly love their pet!
1.”We all had to beg him for a dog. 15 years later, he baby talks to Ruby and gives her more love than he does to anyone else.”
2. “You will not bring a dog here.”
Also Dad: “Quick! Take our picture!”
3. “He said he was protecting him from the dog.”
4. “I don’t want this dog! I want a dog I can go hiking with like a German Shepherd or a Lab!”…. 11 years later.
5. “For 21 years my dad has told my family and I ‘no dog.’ This is him one hour after getting the dog today.”
6. “She can sleep in the garage, but there’s no way she’s allowed inside the house.”
7. “We do not need another Husky. It’s going to be too much money and too much hair everywhere.”
8. Dad: “We do not need a cat. I do not want a cat. I will not take care of a cat.”
Also Dad: Builds a handmade cat bed with wheels on it
9. Dad a year ago: “Get this rat-sized dog away from me. I don’t want anything to do with it.”
Fast forward to today…
10. Dad: “I want nothing to do with that mutt”
Dad today wishing said mutt a happy 3rd birthday.
You might want to read:
– IN PHOTOS: People around the world share funny photos of animals following social distancing better than some humans
– Man schedules business meeting with his pets and it’s too funny to miss
– LOOK: Quarantined cat memes for your entertainment